Monday, July 27, 2009

our eaters

Ky is probably one of the pickiest eaters I know. My Dad always tells me that she inherited that from me. It is funny that she likes the same stuff I did when I was little. She could live on ramen noodles, cheese, and chicken nuggets. Her latest thing is to get the cream cheese out of the fridge and eating it with a spoon. Crazy kid!


Savvy on the other hand will eat anything. She will even try things I won't touch. She prefers peas and carrots to m&m's. Last week she even cried when she ate all the green beans and she wanted more. Makes me wonder how we got two kids that couldn't be more different!


However, for as different as they are, they are incredible friends. Last night while playing outside (and they didn't think Mommy and Daddy were watching) they were taking turns pushing each other on the swing. It was one of the cutest things ever.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

It is funny that they have such different tastes. Can't wait to see them on the third, I'm ready for a good party. Give them hugs and kisses.

Becky said...

That's so funny.. it is amazing how different they are.

How cute. I love that they have eachother's back. :o)