Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Fourth - part 2

We wrapped up our Fourth of July with Stadium of Fire. This is quickly becoming a family tradition for us. The past couple years have been exceptionally good. I mean Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers? It almost ensures "cool parent" status. Plus, I have to admit the Jonas Brothers put on quite a show.


We really enjoyed the yummy ice cream and Cotton Candy. Both of which the girls needed to fully enjoy the show.



As we discovered at the parade earlier in the day, Savvy doesn't like loud noises. We did find that she loves lights - so at least the swirly light stick and the glow jewelry were a huge hit.





I got some good video of both the girls. I need to apologize for Ky's video - someday I will learn the right way to hold the camera. It was just too cute not to include. This is how she reacted to each firework. She LOVED the loud noises and got mad when we tried to cover her ears.





This Savvy video cracked me up. I love that she starts to ham it up when she sees the camera. Too bad she didn't like the actual fireworks.




Happy Fourth of July!

3 comments:

Janae said...

You are totally cool parents. It looks like you had lots of fun!

Becky said...

So cute!! I loved the videos.

Definitely cool parent status. :o) Glad you had fun!

Ruth said...

A night of fireworks, good music, family and alot of sugar makes for a great summer night. Glad you had a fun 4th of July.