Friday, May 8, 2009

Playdate Pictures

We had ten of the cutest kids ever over today for a playdate. Well - it was Ky, Savvy, and eight of their friends. I took over 50 pictures, but here are a couple. If any of you moms want the full set just let me know. However, a couple kids (cough*HaydenandCarson*cough) ran away whenever they saw the camera, so I have a lot of some and not so many of others. Thanks to everyone who came - the girls and I had soooo much fun!



KYRIE



SAVANNAH


ZACH



PAISLEY




REGAN



TRAVELLER




JAXON





CARSON




HAYDEN


KAITLYN
Seriously, they are so cute! How about we make this a monthly event?

2 comments:

Trish said...

We had lots of fun! Thanks for having us.
Jaxon needed to play hard. Today was the easiest he's gone down for a nap in a few weeks.
I seem to have acquired some sunburn though. Dang it! I should have taken you up on the sunscreen.
Someday I'll learn.

Ruth said...

What a cute bunch of kids, of course I'm sort of partial to Kyrie and Savvy.