Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mommy's little helper

We are soooo lucky (insert note of sarcasm here) - our local grocery store got kid sized shopping carts. Oh, the joy. I was lucky that I only had one of my helpers at the store with me, because otherwise it may have been a level 5 disaster. Savvy wouldn't let me help push, or even guide her cart - so we got up close and personal with just about every display, aisle, cart, and customer in the store. Luckily, everyone just thought she was cute. I did have to agree with them though, she is a charmer.



3 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow, what a great little bargain shopper you have there. She sure is cute.

Becky said...

She is SO CUTE!!

I love that she has the essentials.. Mt. Dew and Bananas :-D

twomoms said...

hey I think we shop the same Smiths I saw those little carts at my "new" one and thought I am SO glad H is too big for those, I can only imagine the junk she would find to put in them! but it does seem like a fun idea!