Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Car Show

Today was the UVU car show at Thanksgiving Point. My parents brought their cars down and we went to visit. It is always so fun to go and look at all the neat old cars. Especially when two of those cars belong to "Grandma and Grandpa!"

Here are the girls with Grandpa's cool truck. It is a '39 Chevy. Ky had more important things to do than take pictures, but we tried. When I told Ky that the truck was Grandpa's she told me "NO! Kyrie's!"


The girls got special permission to sit on Grandma's '55 Chevy to take a picture with her. They thought they were hot stuff! They especially loved all the treats that Grandpa and Grandma had waiting for them.


Thanks for a great day Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

It was great to be with the girls, thanks for coming. Now I just need to get over my sunburn!!!!!!!!!!

AP said...

Such a great show. I have to agree with the treat comment--the oatmeal cookies weren't too shabby!