Friday, February 20, 2009

playing in the backyard

It was so warm outside today, so we threw on jackets and ventured into our new backyard. The girls had such a good time just running all over the place. It amazes me sometimes how they make up ways to entertain themselves. I was able to actually get some ok pictures so I am sharing them all!

"Sister Hugs"
"Sharing"

"Cheese!"





"counting rocks"



"deep thoughts"






"RUN!"




Then, to finish off the afternoon in the fresh air we did some noisemakers. I am sure our new neighbors love us! The girls weren't able to always throw them hard enough to make them pop, but they figured out stepping on them worked just as well. They got so excited! Savvy was so proud and I caught her on video telling me that she "did it!"


2 comments:

Janae said...

Yeah for backyards!!!! Your very own backyard!

PJ said...

your pictures are just beautiful but the song about killed me....I don't have many more days with my little girl at home....enjoy EVERY moment!!!