Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daddy of the year award!

When a Daddy agrees to wear a Mickey Mouse bib at the dentist to entice his daughter into letting the dentist count her teeth - he should get an award. He actually got Savvy to let them check her out! What a good Daddy! Ky didn't need any encouragement. She sat like a champ and opened really wide. She loved the bubblegum flouride and the birthstone ring she got as a prize for being cavity free. Mommy and Daddy didn't get prizes though - we both have to go back. Maybe next time Ty can avoid the cute bib.


2 comments:

Becky said...

ha ha I love that you took a picture. What a brave daddy!

I took my kids to the dentist a few weeks ago and was SHOCKED that Carson let them do a full cleaning and x-rays on him. I wasn't going to have him looked at for another 6 months because I didn't expect him to even open his mouth.

Yay girls!

Rachel said...

he looks stunning! simply stunning!