Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I found the camera charger!

Somehow the digital camera charger got misplaced, and our camera died a few days after we moved in. But never fear - we found it! My mom requested a new pic of the girls, so here we go!

Seriously how cute is that? You can really tell they are sisters in this picture... man, I love these girls!
(Oh, and do you see Ky's nose? She is more talented than other 3 year olds. Instead of shutting her fingers in the door, she shut her nose in it. Seriously. I'm still trying to figure out how she managed it.)

1 comment:

hezzie said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish I could see them more often. Thanks for the pictures in the mail. Post more pictures of your house! I hear you have an oven like the one Grandma Rockwood had. I am soooo jealous! Diann had one too, when Scott and I married. I've always wished for one like that. I have never seen them anywhere else, you lucky dog! I really do love you guys, I wish you would talk to me more often!