Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Ninja Stove"


My sister requested more pictures of our new place, especially our stove. It was one of the things that attracted us to this house. We named it the "Ninja Stove" since the range is a drawer that pulls out (see that little black section with the silver handle? yeah, that is where the hotplates are.) It also has a double oven up top which I have fallen in love with. There is nothing like cooking two things at the same time. I really do think that 50's homemakers really did have it all figured out!

4 comments:

Trish said...

How big are the ovens? Is either one big enough for a turkey?
The ninja cook top is pretty dang cool. I'm not so great at cleaning my stove top. It'd be nice if I could just tuck it away. LOL

AP said...

Pretty dang fancy, if you ask me.

Angel said...

Yeah, we can fit a turkey in the right one. :) I seriously love this thing. lol.

hezzie said...

Grandma Rockwood would slice bread and butter it, then put it in the top right-hand oven to broil. It is the best toast ever. There is nothing like toasting bread while the butter is on it. Then we would eat it with her homemade jam. You are so lucky! I love the pictues, you guys seem so happy. I'm happy for you!