Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged

I was over reading Trish's blog today and she challenged us to find the fourth picture in our fourth folder and post it. So, here it goes...


The picture happened to be from Ty's phone which explains why it is blurry. If you can't tell, the picture is Ky eating prunes. I can't believe she liked prunes, she is now such a picky eater. Ky is such an incredible little girl and I don't know how we ever lived without her. She is such a little spitfire, but also is one of the most compassionate kids I have ever met. We are so blessed she is part of our family.
So, if you are reading this (cough*aprilandheatherespecially*cough) consider yourself tagged. Fourth folder, fourth picture. I can't wait to see it.

2 comments:

hezzie said...

Cough*I don't know what a folder is*cough why do you think my blog is so up-to-date?

Shelly Traveller said...

Just reading your blog and loving it!! your such a great mommy. I'll be reading!