Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today was Ky's first field trip. She was so excited that she got to ride on a bus. She loved looking at the window at everything and pointing out trains and cars to me along the way.

Her preschool class all went to a pumpkin patch. It was so great to see her play with her friends. Her and Cameron had a lot of fun in the hay bale maze. He's going to live just down the street when we get to our new house.


They even posed for pictures with the scarecrows.


Ky picked two pumpkins. One for her and one for "sista!" I love how she always makes sure Savvy is never left out.


I'm so glad she is doing so well in Preschool and growing in so many ways. She is turning into quite the little social butterfly. I was really happy when she fell asleep in my lap on the bus ride home though. It made me feel like she's still my baby. Days like this really make you want to make every moment count.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Awww, how cute! And how fun for you to go! That's nice her friend will live closer after you move. Yay!

Where is that at anyway? How much does a pumpkin cost?? I'm totally baffled at Walmart's $5 price tag.. grr..

Angel said...

It's in Kaysville... kinda by Lagoon. It was a LONG bus ride. lol. I think they were .25 a pound.

~The Redhead~ said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN, and not just for kiddos. The photos are awesome, It's starting to really feel like Autumn, isn't it?

Becky said...

Next question.. how much do pumpkins weigh. LOL

Angel said...

Ky's weighed 3 pounds, but she picked one she could carry so it was pretty small. Other kids had some that were 15 pounds or more. Stores usually have a sale the week before Halloween. Last year I think they were like .09 a pound at Smith's.

Trish said...

Isn't it funny how magical a school bus is to little ones?
Cute pics! Super cute Ky! :)