Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ky's Preschool Party!

Ok, ok... I know this post is a little picture heavy, but she just looked so darn cute. This is our little Gator cheerleader all ready to go to her first school Halloween party. You would never guess that her Daddy grew up in Florida.

The whole class looked so darn cute. It was a trick to try and get all of them looking at once, so this was the best I could do.



They got to make paper spiders (Ky's ended up looking very squid-like), play with black and orange play-doh, make trick-or-treat sacks, and decorate sugar cookies. The cookies were Ky's favorite. She lovingly carried hers the whole way home and gave it to Savvy. She is a great big sister.


Ky took play-doh for each of her classmates. She thought she was so cool handing them out. She sat very nicely for the other kids to hand out their treats. Her teacher told me she had never seen her sit so still for so long. Well duh! There was chocolate involved!


She was so good she got to be the leader in the costume parade. She was very proud!



Only 2 more days and we'll have two Gator cheerleaders going trick-or-treating! I can't wait to get pictures. They have been practicing saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" all week...
I am almost as excited as they are!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter??? I can't WAIT to see both of them. Her bows are super cute too.. did you make them?

I'm right there with you.. I'm SO excited for Halloween! YAY!

We should get together sometime..

hezzie said...

sooooo cute!

AP said...

She looks so cute and grown up! I'm so glad she is loving preschool!