Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged again.

I must be really loved, because I got tagged - AGAIN!

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
- Gilmore Girls
- Friends
- Psych
- Roseanne
- Night Court
- Cops
- Good Eats
- Mostly anything on the Disney Channel. Yeah, I admit it. I enjoy watching Hanna Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and the Suite Life as much as my kids.

8 Things I did yesterday:
- Showed the condo
- Took Ky to Preschool
- Chatted with my friend Melanie about mommy stuff (you know, how to get marker off various items...)
- Made our Thanksgiving plans
- We grilled for lunch and tried grilled bananas for the first time
- Danced with my girls
- Caught up on clipping my coupons
- Watched Psych on DVD with Ty after the girls went to bed

8 Things I look forward to:
- The holidays
- Selling the condo and getting into a house (long story, but the one we had fell through...)
- Taking my kids to Disneyland and Disneyworld for the first time
- Seeing High School Musical 3 with the girls
- Ty finishing school and getting a job he loves
- Having more kids
- Watching my kids grow up
- Growing our own garden and being more frugal

8 Favorite Restaurants:
- Blimpie
- Little Ceasers
- Canton Wok
- Sonic
- Olive Garden
- Famous Dave's
- Golden Corral
- Anywhere with a playplace

8 Things on my wish list:
- To finish college
- For my kids to be happy and healthy
- To travel with my hubby and kids (especially to Disney)
- To be completely debt-free (only the house to go!)
- Have a romantic weekend away with just me and Ty
- Ky's speech to catch-up
- To be settled into a house
- To have enough money to live comfortably

8 people to tag: (I only have 7, but oh-well)
- April
- Heather
- Trish
- Keely
- Chantel
- Sarah
- Rachel

No comments: