Friday, November 28, 2008

Haircuts!

Somehow in all the food, family, and fun of this Thanksgiving I didn't get any pictures. I am still so amazed we got all twenty-three of us fed that I didn't even think to pick up the camera. It was a great day with tons of fun and a lot of great memories.
This morning my oldest sister was cutting hair so the girls got new looks. It was Savvy's first haircut and now all her hair is about the same length! Ky got her first big girl haircut. She looks so grown up! Her bangs are now even with the rest of her hair and she looks like a little lady. *sigh* Sometimes I just wish she would stay little!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Aww...cute cut!

Becky said...

How cute!! She looks so big.

I only took like 3 pictures the entire time and we went to three different dinners. Go figure.