Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cute Moments.

Yesterday I had two seperate times that my girls actually made me laugh so hard I cried.
Ky:
We were just having a normal day doing laundry and eating fruit snacks when Gilmore Girls came on TV. I have these on DVD and Ky is more than familiar with the theme song. In fact, I usually pick her up and dance around when the song plays. This time she decided that Pudder was her partner of choice and twirled him around the room. As the song ended she struck a very dramatic pose and dipped Pudder as the big finale. I usually dip her, but I never realized that to her, it was just the way you end a dance. period.
Savvy:
Later, I had Savvy on my lap tickling her and laughing. We did an eskimo kiss and I said "You're too cute!" without missing a beat she replied "I know!" Seriously?
I am so blessed to have these sweet little girls in my life everyday. They simply make every day worth it.

No comments: