Saturday, June 28, 2008

"ALL-E!"

One of my most favorite memories as a child was my mom and I going to see the Lion King together in the theatre. It was a tradition I wanted to continue with my girls, so this day has been marked on our calendar for months. We got them all dressed up and went to see Wall-E on opening weekend. I was amazed at how captivated they both were and Ky's emotions as she cheered Wall-E on throughout the whole movie. She even applauded as the credits rolled. The sweet little Grandma sitting in front of us turned around and told me how cute it was that Ky enjoyed the movie so much. The rest of the day was filled with screams of "All-E!" from Savvy and "Waa-E!" from Ky. We even splurged on some T-shirts to commemorate the occasion. We had to promise they could wear them to bed too - or we would have never gotten them into the tub!

No comments: