Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cousins Weekend

We had such a fun filled weekend! My sister's family came for a visit and girls loved playing with their cousins. We went to the Veterans Memorial Park, the Gateway, the Children's Museum, and the Zoo. I feel really bad that I didn't get any pictures of April or her kids since I forgot my camera at the Zoo. However, if you click on the "April" link at the side of my blog it will take you to her cute kids. I did however get a few good pictures of the girls and Hope's kids.
Ky running through the fountains at the Gateway.

Ky as one of the 3 little pigs.

Ky and Aunt Hope playing in the water.

Makenna helping Savvy with her role in "Little Red Riding Hood" at the Museum.

Savvy taking a rest with Cousin Alex. She thought he was great!

Savvy and Halle waiting for their turn on the helicopter.

Savvy and Aunt Hope wearing their "Hollywoods" at the park.

1 comment: