Saturday, November 14, 2009

Haircuts!

We all were in desperate need of haircuts, and I wanted to get it taken care of before my surgery. Plus, Ky kept putting her hair in her mouth and it drove me nuts. So, we took the girls to Cookie Cutters. Suprisingly, Ky was an angel. She didn't even blink at the shears. Savvy, however was NOT having anything to do with it. So she ended up with barely a trim and refused my efforts for a picture. Ky relucentantly posed though. Isn't she too cute? She looks so big.



I also got mine cut, and several friends have asked for pictures. I will take some tonight. I have a few days of special events planned to help me de-stress before my surgery, so there should be a lot of fun pictures in the next couple days.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Cute cut, can't wait to see it in person, and to play with the girls. See you soon.