Friday, September 18, 2009

Mommy-Daughter day

We decided that after our first full week of Preschool we needed to celebrate, so the girls and I set out early today. Thanks to PYP, we first went to the mall with Daddy and picked up two free $10 mall gift cards. Sadly, he had to go to work, but the girls and I headed over to Build-a-Bear. Ky picked a unicorn and Savvy picked Hello Kitty. They had so much fun stuffing and bathing "Corn" and "Kitty." I also had a some additional coupons to Build-a-Bear, so each girl also got a free messenger bag to carry their new friend in. Too fun! Sadly, I forgot to take the camera in.
Next, we went to my friend Rachel's house. She has a park right near by and the girls love playing with her twins. On the walk over Savvy face planted it into a mud puddle. She was coated! She decided that mud was "yucky!" Luckily, Rachel let us clean-up at her place and off we went to the park for our picnic.


After our picnic, we played on the playground with bubbles and sand toys. Savvy even got brave and went down the twisty slide alone after I went with her the first time. They especially loved the bouncy airplane. It was so fun to watch them play together.


Tonight was also family movie night. Nothing better than the whole family together with pizza and a good movie!


3 comments:

Janae said...

Cute! I didn't even do the mall thing. Now I wish I had. Paisley wants that Hello Kitty SOOOOO bad for Christmas. She talks about it almost daily.

AP said...

Build-a-Bear is such a fun outing! I like the name "Corn". I just barely got it. I thought of the vegetable!

Ruth said...

I love Corn and Kitty, they picked well. What a fun day for the girls.