Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's all about Kyrie!

Next monday at Preschool is "All about Kyrie!" Our part includes making a poster that features Ky's favorite things and pictures of her growing up. It was my first school project as a mom and I see a lot of work in my future! Ky helped pick her favorite things and which pictures to use. By the end she had even realized that she was the baby in the pictures.



"All about Kyrie"
I was born August 3rd, 2005. I weighed 4 lbs. 11 oz. I stayed in the NICU 21 days.
I was named after the video game Kingdom Hearts and my Grandma Nyman.
I like coloring, reading books, cooking, watching movies, and playing outside.
My favorite color is pink.
My favorite book is "Snuggle Puppy" and my favorite movies are "Rattatouie" and "Cars."
My family is my Daddy, Mommy, me, and my little sister.
My favorite things are my bear "Pudder" and my little sister Savannah.

No comments: