Monday, September 8, 2008

Ky's first day of school!

Today I got one of the best Birthday presents ever. Our sweet little Ky started school. I think it will be great for her speech and peer interaction. When we got there she did something I had never seen before - she was actually shy! Here is a picture of her in front of her "big girl" school with her "art hanger" project from the first day.




The initial shyness was short lived and soon she was off and playing! She didn't pick dress-up or the kitchen though, she settled right into playing cars with the boys. That's our girl!



Ky even sat on the mat with the class for story-time! I was so proud. I'm sure that when she goes by herself on Wednesday it will be much harder on me than her. Our baby is just getting so big!

1 comment:

Hezzie said...

ky is going to blossom in school.... remember to enjoy your special time with savy