Friday, February 4, 2011

weekly doings...

First off, sorry for the poor quality and size on the photos. I had to use my phone because I managed to forget my camera twice this week. Anyway, yesterday was Kyrie's half-birthday at school. Since she is a summer baby, this is her chance to have a special day. We made treat bags for her friends and she took cupcakes to share. She was so excited! I especially liked when she raised her hand during circle time and when called on she said "My mom is staying in class today. I love my mom." The picture is Ky holding her birthday card from her class while the kids sang Happy Birthday to her.

On Wednesday night we went to the Circus. I will just say I am glad the girls had fun. They watched tigers, bears, and elephants. The motorcycles in the giant ball were pretty cool too.


1 comment:

Ruth said...

How fun that Kyrie had such a great day a school. Glad the GIRLS had a fun time at the circus, how much did MOM like it? Love you guys.