Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Lanterns

A big thanks to my mom for this awesome idea! She even sent home almost all the stuff we needed to make them. :) The girls decided to make pumpkin ones for their teachers, and the set for home started out as a ghost, a pumpkin, and a monster. However, the girls wanted the ghost to have candy corns on it and they gave the monster a mummy-like make-over. They are still very Halloween like though.

The pumpkins with "happy faces" are for Savvy's teachers, and the ones with "spooky faces" are for Ky's teachers. They look really cute with those little battery operated LED candles inside.


2 comments:

Ruth said...

They turned out way cute, glad that you were able to have fun with the girls!!!!!! Love you guys!

AP said...

Wow...yours are really cute! I was going to post pictures of ours, but I think I'll pass now that I've seen yours.